 Local / United States / Arizona / 120
Re: Phoenix Area Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 18:10:16 GMT

How odd - my user profile page has my correct (new) email address
(yahoo.com), but the one that show's up here is the old (dead) one.

BTW - I have these newsgroups msgs (arizona) emailed to me, and when I tried
to reply to you via email, I got a mail daemon undeliverable msg.

AZlug, huh? heh heh heh

I suppose DesertLug would work - plenty of sand/tan bricks available via
those Adventurers/Star Wars sets... :D

For a Brickwar, I was thinking something a little like a Castle skirmish
around a small tower or outpost. Start off low tech, work up to the bigger
stuff (guns & explosives) later.

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Jason Ellis writes:
Mark,

I tried emailing you directions at the address that shows up in you're
lugnet posts but it was bounced back.  Do you have another email address I
can send to?

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Mark Chittenden writes:
Ok, looks like Friday, the 14th, Jason's house (that means you
have to give out directions, Jason), say 5pm?

Now, what should this first AZFOL (Arizona Fans of Lego, for want
of a better name?) be about? Just a general meeting, or perhaps
one of us (I'll volunteer) work up a small Brickwars scenario, or
what?

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Patrick Goodsell writes:

I should be able to stop in for a short while before leaving for
work.   I'm

close enough to where Jason lives to make that a good point for
me.

Pat

"Jason Ellis" <jae@interwrxnospam.com> wrote in message

Sounds good to me.

If no one else has any ideas we can use my house.

Jason

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Mark Chittenden writes:

Well, looks like two of us are on the Mesa side - practically
on the

same street it seems. Let's try for a meeting, someone
suggest a

place, say next Friday (the 14th) somewhere around 4-5ish?

C'mon Arizona, can't let these other AFOL groups have all
the fun

now, can we?