 Local / United States / Arizona / 113
Re: Phoenix Area Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 23:06:17 GMT

I should be able to stop in for a short while before leaving for work.   I'm
close enough to where Jason lives to make that a good point for me.

Pat

"Jason Ellis" <jae@interwrxnospam.com> wrote in message
Sounds good to me.

If no one else has any ideas we can use my house.

Jason

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Mark Chittenden writes:
Well, looks like two of us are on the Mesa side - practically on the
same street it seems. Let's try for a meeting, someone suggest a
place, say next Friday (the 14th) somewhere around 4-5ish?

C'mon Arizona, can't let these other AFOL groups have all the fun
now, can we?