 Local / United States / Arizona / 117
Re: Phoenix Area Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 19:30:55 GMT

I just sent an email to everyone who's posted here in the last month or two
letting them know there's a get together happening next week.  Also included
in that email were directions to my house.

Jason

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Josh Patsey writes:

I'll email people directions based upon the email address in thier Lugnet
posts.  5 is good for me.

i'm down.... email me directions, please.