  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 361 – 380 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: gender changers?

(...) well, an ugly solution would be to use 1x1 Plates w/ Horiz. Side Loop. This causes some problems, though, because the cylindrical part between the opposing studs on the loop won't match the smooth face of the bricks you'll be connecting. (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 2.644)

  Re: gender changers?

(...) I think so too, but even so, TLG hasn't departed from their module... The loop on the old version was narrow enough that if you put a 1x1 tile on each side, the resulting width was exactly the same as a 1x brick in width.... the new version (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 2.643)

  Re: gender changers?

Josh Spaulding wrote in message ... (...) I'll take this opportunity to ask if others think the newer 8-tooth gears slide on axles as if they were a worm gear (slight exaggeration). There is very little friction to hold a 8-tooth in place. I am (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 2.643)

  Re: Those "new" Ziploc Storage Containers

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999 03:12:58 GMT, Rob Farver uttered the following profundities... (...) Wouldn't you find it annoying though, getting mustard/butter/ other topping/condement/etc. on your bricks? (Assuming that some old sandwich bag might have been (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

old, bricks
(score: 2.643)

  Hi, and the meaning of life...

Hello all! I'm somewhat new to the group(s), and I must say, lugnet is most excellent! I tried to follow RTL many years ago but just couldn't manage. I have to commend all of you on the high level of both quality and tone in these groups! Anyway, (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.643)

  Re: Oldest Lego Parts of 1949-57

Hello! Is it possible to see the pictures from this auktion somewhere? I would love to see them as I have a large collection of these old bricks and would like to know more about them:-) Thanks! Henrik Thrane (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.642)

  FOTW- sail 'n' fly marina & the way things were

On my way home yesterday I stopped by the little local toystore, kind of a mom and pop place, and guess what they had sitting inside? A brand new sail and fly marina set. It was still list price but I didn't mind. It had apparently come from the (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.642)

  Re: MiniFig Ponderings?

(...) This is very true, but it didn't need minifigs to get it. There were no minifigs when I was Lego-ing as a kid in the 60's, but we still had people: one round 1x1x1 was a child, and two of them stacked was an adult. Different color combinations (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.642)

  Re: TLG is loosing money!

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999 08:16:06 GMT, Jesse Long uttered the following profundities... (...) Had just purchased the two silver freestyle sets for my nephew. He enjoyed the two puny Shell sets and Santa set I gave him, and thought that some more bricks (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.642)

  Mike's Brick Sale II - Electric Boogaloo

Well, I've finally got things ready for my new bricks sale. After all the problems people had with the Javascript form (which most people were polite enough to point out, and some rude enough to actually scream at me about) and older browsers, I've (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.641)

  RE: Reissue Solution: Colors

(...) Is that relevant for selling old sets? How many of the sets on auction really have the original pieces - as opposed to the bricks having been mixed with bricks from other sets, and the seller has then picked out the appropriate kind of brick? (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.641)

  WTT: duplo?

hi y'all... i have a lot of assorted special duplo pieces that i'd like to trade for plain old duplo bricks or other special pieces that appeal to me more. i have not bothered to write up a list of them to post here, because i'm not sure that there (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.641)

  News Story: Adirondack Scenic Railroad Adds Cars...

From the Utica, NY, Observer Dispactch newspaper SCENIC RAILROAD ADDS CARS TO COLLECTION (URL) railroad adds cars to collection Wed, Oct 2, 2002 By CECILIA LE Observer-Dispatch A line of new rail cars are connected to a Adirondack Scenic Railroad (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.640)

  Okay, that's the last straw (was Re: Translating catalogues)

Dear Lego: I've been developing a greater and greater dislike of (or even contempt for) current business practices at TLG. I hope they're making you money, because it sure as heck is losing customers and their loyalty. Of what do I speak? How about (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.640)

  Re: Queen's Birthday long weekend- National meet proposal.

Well as a former Bris Vages gambler i will be up in Brisbane on the weekend in question on Lego matters ( Cleaning, Packing and Organising for display) so i will try to get along to this meeting. Further more i will be driving up due to wanting to (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 2.639)

  Re: Reissue Solution: Colors

(...) <snip> If the set were old enough, it might make a difference if you were talking Cellulose Acetate versus ABS plastic. I bought a set #717 (Junior Constructor) from circa 1963 on EBAY recently. I was surprised to find that besides the pieces (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.639)

  Re: Light Blue LEGO not made in sets since 1980?

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message 36AE24D3.73F5E078@umich.edu... (...) It could but I think some other new sets for 99 use orange too (but I admit I can't think of a single one right now). Plus, a couple of the throwbots use light (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.639)

  1970's-'80's collection FOTW?

Hi All, Just picked up a collection that appears to be complete and in excelent to near mint condition, which is great as the majority of the sets were released between 1973 and 1982. It contained plenty of classic lego sets, with instructions and (...) (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.639)

  RCX Train

I finally got my RCX built into a train last night (sorry, no pictures yet). Initially I didn't think it would fit, the darn thing is so big. But I got it to fit into a heavily modified version of the boxcar from 4563. To make it fit I had make the (...) (26 years ago, 29-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 2.638)

  Re: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts)

(...) Throwbot pieces are Technic pieces (the poor To Do List jumps in length), and I'd be very suprised if you weren't the first to use them in really creative ways. (...) What about the 2-3 year old Ldraw users? Aren't we leaving them out in the (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

old, bricks
(score: 2.638)

More:  Next Page >>