 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 691
690  |  692
Subject:
Mike's Brick Sale II - Electric Boogaloo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 18:58:02 GMT

Well, I've finally got things ready for my new bricks sale.  After all
the problems people had with the Javascript form (which most people
were polite enough to point out, and some rude enough to actually
scream at me about) and older browsers, I've done away with it and
switched back to a regular old form that ought to work with anything,
except maybe AOL.  If it doesn't work, the old "e-mail me what you
want" option is still there.

I want to stress that this is a sale that will only be run from
the web page at the bottom of this post.  No updates will be posted to
Lugnet unless something really weird happens.  And this is a straight
sale, not an auction, so first-come, first-served.

You'll need to look at the rules for all my auctions/sales.  They can
be found here:

http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/auction/rules.htm

Of particular note is the fact that the e-mail address for the sales
I'm running is NOT the one I'm sending this from.  All e-mail
regarding the sales needs to go to the one listed on that page.

Here is the address for the sale itself:

http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/auction/bricks2.htm

As always, comments or questions are welcome.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET