 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 690
689  |  691
Subject:
6990 Monorail FS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 17:18:16 GMT

I have the 6990 Futuron monorail for sale.  Note the missing/replaced
pieces listed below.  This is a straight sale, not an auction.  I am
asking $350.  The person who buys receives FREE, the 6932 Stardefender
200 with b/w copied instructions.  Please e-mail me at main@appstate.edu
if you are interested.  Thanks.

6990 Monorail

No Box - Instructions have 2-hole hole punches in them, 2 pages are
loose
1 trans-blue 2x2 radar dish - opaque blue
5 white 2x2 radar dishes
2 white 1x2x3 train windows w/o glass - 2 blue 1x2x3 train windows with
glass
1 white 1x4/2x2 plate hinge - black
1 white 1x2 medium slope w/phone imprint - plain
2 trans-blue antennas
2 white 4x4 radar dishes - gray
1 white 8L hose - black
1 black 6H support - taller support
1 blue/white torso - classic blue space torso
2 blue oxygen tanks
1 gray 32x32 baseplate - 2 32x32 crater plates

6932 Stardefender 200

1 white/yellow torso - classic yellow space torso
1 black 6x6x1 bi-level plate - blue
1 white 2x8 plate - 2 1x8 plates
1 trans-red 2x2 disks
2 white 2x2 tiles w/stripe pattern