 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 721
Re: 6990 Monorail FS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 00:14:51 GMT

Thanks for everyone's patience as I muddled through this one.  The sets
are now sold.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

Thomas Main wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Thomas Main wrote:

The price on this might have been set a little high.  I'll offer both
sets for $300.

Thomas, I want a more complete 6990, and was mulling your offer over,
but even I can't see going quite that high given the number of missing
pieces. Just my opinion. Please do note that i recognise that you've
replaced a number of them as best you can.

Usually I base my prices on recent auctions.  I couldn't find any recent
auctions for the 6990 Monorail so I took a guess about its value.  Seems
like I overestimated its worth.  So, I'd like to re-list the 6990
monorail  and the 6932 Stardefender 200 for $225.  Here is the list of
missing/replaced parts:

6990 Monorail

No Box - Instructions have 2-hole hole punches in them, 2 pages are
loose
1 trans-blue 2x2 radar dish - opaque blue
5 white 2x2 radar dishes
2 white 1x2x3 train windows w/o glass - 2 blue 1x2x3 train windows with
glass
1 white 1x4/2x2 plate hinge - black
1 white 1x2 medium slope w/phone imprint - plain
2 trans-blue antennas
2 white 4x4 radar dishes - gray
1 white 8L hose - black
1 black 6H support - taller support
1 blue/white torso - classic blue space torso
2 blue oxygen tanks
1 gray 32x32 baseplate - 2 32x32 crater plates

6932 Stardefender 200

NO BOX
B&W photocopied instructions
1 white/yellow torso - classic yellow space torso
1 black 6x6x1 bi-level plate - blue
1 white 2x8 plate - 2 1x8 plates
1 trans-red 2x2 disks
2 white 2x2 tiles w/stripe pattern