  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3221 – 3240 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Trade wants

Hi, all. Here's my parts want list. I prefer to trade, but can also pay a reasonable amount for spares. I also have plenty of other spares myself and am quite willing to look through them for your need! Alan NOTE: Common parts should be in excellent (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

(...) Ok, Frank, here goes: I guess since I'm being discussed here I should introduce myself. I've been a Lego fan for well over 20 years (all my life really) and a little over a year ago I decided to narrow my ever-broadening collection of toys (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Lego kiosk spotted in PA

While shopping at the King of Prussia mall in suburban Philadelphia, PA my wife and I came across a large retail Lego kiosk. The kiosk was in the middle of the mall walkway and manned by one employee. It was about the size of the kiosks that sells (...) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Announcing new Legend!

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message news:409C2822.F2FCB9...faq.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) nothing. (...) important (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I disagree. There comes a point when saying the same thing over and over again (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Who has the most Lego?

(...) I think you mean Mike Poindexter. Mike Stanley sells a lot of what he buys, I believe. My most recent estimate places my collection at 750K but I have essentially stopped buying large quantities. I have (just about??) all the LEGO I need at (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  First Meeting success 9-22-2001

I first want to thank all who were able to show up... The following members were able to come out and finally meet in person. Dave Amos Kevin Salm Wayne Sardullo John Rudy Ed McGlynn Not sure if Nicole or the family was there, we kept a look at but (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Hoverfan (was: Re: Props for Hovercraft)

(...) my lunch hour, this was my best attempt: (URL) you can see it only has four blades but I could not make any more easily, I'm thinking about solutions though... I connected an old 9V motor underneath it and it holdes up just fine and blows a (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Adding the SF Coaches...

(...) Okay, so where does the Black stripe go -- on the bottom or in between the other colors? I did not place my S@H order until late this past week, so I am still waiting for delivery of my 10020's. Since I had Trains on my mind, I ordered almost (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Interesting retail pack

(...) Hey everyone. I am the culprit as Steve Bliss has mentioned. Here are the details. The package was from some kind of folding screwdriver. The plastic cover slips right off easily, there was only a staple holding it in position. I kept the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Space Fun...

(...) Well, I've been gone for four days. And of course that means a backlog of work so I shouldn't be online. :o (...) Okay, if you insist. (...) John Henderson, aka Hendo, Galactic Mediator, Pharaoh of ShipConia, Uniter of the Two Systems, and All (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Throwing one out to the .space peeps

Boy there's been some interesting discussion here this week. I love delving deeper into the subject as well as merely admiring MOCs. Speaking as one who missed this revolution you speak, all I know is that between putting down Lego in 1982 and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: [LUCNY]Re: Meeting Sunday March 30 Noon till 6 PM

We had a great meeting yesterday! I had tables set up like an actual layout and had all of my stuff there--some new buildings, but mostly stuff I put back together after Syracuse GATS. I just don't have enough ideas to create all new buildings every (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Satan Tempts Jesus

(...) Thanks, Bruce. (...) He is sort of blocky, isn't he? I may have to figure out a redesign for the wolf. (...) I'm not sure I can do any better on the duck. @8^) (...) Thanks. One of the reasons I had originally skipped over the Satan Tempts (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China

(...) Oh no. Let me check my calendar. Please tell me it's April first... it's not. ARRRRGH! I'm tempted to write some words here that would violate my Lugnet Terms of Use agreement... (...) Oh boy, I *am* politically active. I've been boycotting (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  bulks and trees and some new stuff on its way

OK, in this message I'll tackle some of the questions (as best I can) that have arisen recently regarding our bulk program. And I'll toss in a couple of other items of interest at the end (no scrolling ahead, now...). Let me say first that our bulk (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  The First Ever "Mail Me A Brick" Website

Good Day All, A while ago, I was surfing the internet, using the Search engine GOOGLE. I came up with 100,194 hits for "mail me a dollar". I then said to myself, "Self," I said, "Self, why Don't Make Your Own 'Mail Me A Dollar' Page." Well, myself (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Farlie A

ATTN Mr B.Justus TLG,Billund,Denamrk Lego(R) UK Ltd, Wrexham. Lego Futra. Dear Sirs, (Apologies to any female persons reading this letter) Please note that some of these ideas may be devloped further. So regard these a work in progress. If I do have (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: lowering noise

(...) It seemed to me he was trying to show a percieved double standard. While I do disagree with the use of the term "flaming" here in this thread (I consider flaming to be a post in order to denigrate another individual openly and and for no (...) (19 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Next draft of the letter. It's getting close!

Hey all, After reading the responses to my last draft and the other threads on this board, I've lengthened the letter quite a bit, taking into account the suggestions offered, especially Mark Jordan's excellent list, of which I've incorporated quite (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.color)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

I thank my mother on a regular basis that she kept the LEGOs for me. She instilled several beliefs about LEGO at an early age, the rules were as follows: 1) You do not loan LEGO out to anyone, no matter how nice they are (This relates back to an (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>