  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2861 – 2880 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed...

(...) D'ya think it might be not the regular purple as seen in CyberSlam, but a new purple? More violet, like the purple/blue rubber hoses seen in the 8250 Search Sub? I think the new DUPLO Fleshy Dough-Blob Kids (a.k.a. Strawberry Shortcake or (...) (26 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Modifications to Hagrid's Hut - A New Roof

(...) I agree with Lawrence. I prefer the original roof. Anyway, it's not paper, it's a fairly durable plastic. On top of that it's printed, and looks a lot better on the model than anything you could do with current bricks. I can't say I'm a big (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: AFOLs - The comic!

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:HtnwFt.qC@lugnet.com... (...) thoughts on (...) Jake & Greg, this is great work. And I'm sure it will go a long way towards describing the AFOL community to your colleagues at LEGO. (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: what makes a legend?

First off, let me thank you for going out to the lego community like this and actually asking us what we think about this. It shows us you are aware of us as a relevant source for opinions. My other great hobby apart from lego is that I am a huge (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

As a child, I was frustrated that dark grey pieces consisted of pick axes, shovels, and castle helmets. Same for green trees and baseplates. I like color. And in general I prefer cool tones to warm- so I'd say I like the new greys. Will I miss the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Weekly What's This Part?

Trans-Clear brick 2x4 champange tint with two metal holes on side for 4.5V pins, no bottom. Inside has two flat holders & what looks like a fuse. Fuse says 4.5V with other writing illegible. Thought it was a train fuse, but saw a Lightbrick (set (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: New 2002 Belville Sets

(...) I just received these today. A few real quick notes... The light blue is not the light blue from Mars, it's a greenish light blue (I think this appeared before in the Scala set Carla's Winter Camp). Below, medium blue refers to the blue in (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.belville)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: April 1st sometime in the world ... ? (Re: New Trains)

(...) What is with the rude comments of late? Someone can't just throw in a little meaningless statement here and there? You do it often enough. I do it, too, and so do most people. (...) Yes, but isn't that a real train company? Wouldn't it have to (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Bulk brick pricing (WAS:Re: Design your own 1000 piece tub)

(...) Not me either. Zellers may have from time to time, but the only bucket I remember in any quantity was 4285, the Basic. That may have been up to two years ago even. There are assorted tubs in Walmart. I think I've seen the 4105 there and also (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Of sorting and lists

(...) Primary wanted pieces (in no particular order) 1 gray castle peasant (as in set #1974) 1 gray castle helmet with grille 1 red 2x2 Imperial Guards flag 1 gold bugle 1 black saddle 1 plain red bird (not a parrot) 1 white 1x2 tile with hand of (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: So why all the whining about the color changes?

(...) Too True Dave. General Comments/Rants 1. There is another side to the "color doesn't match well with my collection theory" and that is that a) I don't think Lego cares about AFOL's in general or their mounds of bricks to start off with b) I (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Two moonbase modules from Brickfest 2006

(...) The last fest I made it to was Brickfest PDX in 2004 and the moonbase was in full effect. I remember seeing you there. In fact, I ran up to you with a big smile on my face and said, "Hey, Bram! It's me, you're old buddy Brendan!" but you just (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Clone Parts (and Color ) Inventories

(...) Hi Ed, To tell you the truth, as clone goes, I only know MB and Tyco (and a handful of non-compatible brands, like Tente, etc). Tyco did have a very nice fitup (0). MB's is not so good, but it is improving. Now (1) the large round holes in the (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.color, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Updates for 01/27/2000

Updates for 01/27/2000 (last update 12/21/2000) Recent additions/changes to this website: [01/26/2000] c98uk 1998 UK Catalog c90eu 1990 European Catalog c89nl 1989 Dutch Catalog c88uk 1988 UK Catalog c88nl 1988 Dutch Catalog (old c88nl moved to (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: What is up with this?

(...) The blue tubs are getting harder to find. I think only a few of the local stores have any left. If they aren't available, the $30ish that the price is now at is not absolutely unreasonable (compatable to the Classic buckets, but you don't get (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Inventory for set 128 Taxi Station

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 128-1 Set Name: Taxi Station Category: Fabuland Year Released: 1979 Inventoried by BrickLink member Bonsma on 1/29/2003 (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Are you obsessed?

(...) Yes, in fact my hazy memory seems to recall that Todd either wrote the original Lego-purity test, or his Fibblesnork survey was based directly on it (I can't remember which). Also, some of Todd's recent Lugnet Polls seemed to be from that same (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.fun.community)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: too quiet.. so a survey...

(...) 1999? That was the year my daughters, J & D, started teaching me about the internet/computer. One of the safe & fun places we always ended up was Lugnet. Many years ago (at least 13), I bought a bag of Lego bricks for my older daughter J at a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.fabuland)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

I will NOT sign that letter. Feel free to send along the following though; Dear Lego company, I too am an AFOL, and the above letter may let you believe that ALL AFOLs' feel this way. This is not so. I for one do agree with the statement that many (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  LEGO's Worst Mistake Ever!

When I came home from reading week one of the first things my younger brothers did was tell me how ugly and blue the new dark gray was. They came and showed me the new light gray on my brother’s mini imperial shuttle, and my brother had already (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>