 Space / 40739
Re: Two moonbase modules from Brickfest 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 20:18:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
Have you been to a fest with a moonbase?  I think the last time
I saw you was the first Brickswest

The last fest I made it to was Brickfest PDX in 2004 and the moonbase was in
full effect.  I remember seeing you there.  In fact, I ran up to you with a big
smile on my face and said, "Hey, Bram!  It's me, you're old buddy Brendan!" but
you just looked at me with cold uncaring eyes and slowly shook your head at me
in dismay.  It was harsh, dude.  But I totally forgive you.

I suppose it doesn't make much sense to have a big Earth model
on our moon, but maybe it's on a different moon around another
planet.

That idea crossed my mind.

I sure hope the future doesn't hold an Earth less habitable than the Moon!

On the plus side, on the moon no one worries about global warming.

The lights are on in the first and second photos.

Yeah, I actually guessed as much, but I was hoping for maybe a long-exposure
photo in a darker room?  But the black LEGO bricks would be pretty darn hard to
see in a darkened room I imagine.  Never mind, I am quite content with the
photos provided.

-Brendan