 Space / 40740
40739  |  40741
Subject:
Blackjack's Used 918s
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 21:29:18 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

“Hey, I’m Blackjack, and this is my trusty sales-bot Brea...er, I mean, Bley.

“So you’re lookin’ for a 918, eh. We’ll I got all kinds. Even got a Blacktron job that had been impounded by the Space Police. The poor sucker had to bail due to a space kitty attack! What a looser! Hahaha!

“Here, sit back, and let me show you a few of my very best winged gems...”

“Uh, never mind the space kitties. They’ve been de-nanodandered.

“Now, just look at this beaut’! It’s a hard-to-find Galaxy Explorer conversion. The rear doors are two units high. The storage compartment, which is isolated from the crew cabin, can hold a small robot. Don’t have a robot? Hey, a lot of space booty can go in the back, even a corp...er, uh, a full-sized space trash container.

“I’m willing to part with this sweet ride for the low, low price of 79,000 credits.”

“This is a real eye-grabber. I call it the Purple Passion. A sure-fire spacebabe-magnet. No doubt about it!

“If you’re into sweethearts that have a darker side, I still have that Blacktron ship, by the way... Those Goths really go for the Blacktron colors.

“Anyway... The Purple Passion has a standard 918 hull configuration, and is only about fifteen Earth years old. It’s a real steal at 54,500 credits.”

“Looking for something less expensive? Well, I have just the one for you.

“This musty, er, trusty 918 has been through more than a hundred expeditions. Sure, the original paint job has worn off, but she still flies. Those old control panels never wear out! She’s proven. In fact, she’s just broken in.

“I can part with this for a mere 23,000 credits.

“Hey cats! Get off of there!

“OOPS! Sorry about the laser assembly.

“Uh, tell ya what, I’ll make a special deal for you. How about 19,500? And I’ll have Bley fix the laser, too. We’ll have it ready to go sooner than a NASA countdown.”

“Oh, you want to think about it?

“Well, don’t be a space age. These 918s move fast. Everybody and their purple fuzzy dogoid wants one!”

“Oh, another customer is here... Gotta run! Remember--don’t wait too long. I know these units will go quick.”

“Bley, get that laser back on! Hurry up ya oversized wrench! And get those !@&*% cats outta here!”

-best,

Wolf