 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9958
Re: Of sorting and lists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:07:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Andreas Stabno writes:
I finally found a few moments to sort the remaining bits of my collection
and am ready to start trading again.

If you have any of the pieces listed below (or found at
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/Wanted.htm), I would like to hear from you.
My spares span many themes and I'd be glad to help you find your missing
pieces also.

Trade well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm

I suppose it would help if I posted the list here:

Primary wanted pieces (in no particular order)

1 gray castle peasant (as in set #1974)
1 gray castle helmet with grille
1 red 2x2 Imperial Guards flag
1 gold bugle
1 black saddle
1 plain red bird (not a parrot)
1 white 1x2 tile with hand of cards
1 brown 1x4x3 window frame with gray shutters
1 white kerchief
2 minifigs from Fort Legoredo - middle of second row and last of last row
1 gray 2x2 plate with airplane wheel (old style as in set #1560)
1 yellow pirate torso with red/black horizontal striping pattern
9 gold coins (4 "20"s, 1 "30", 4 "40"s)
4 red cannon bases with gray cannons
1 trans-yellow 1x1x1 cone
4 black 40L rigging with end-caps
2 black nets
1 black 6x7 boat bow plate
3 green 1x2 plates
3 pirate minifigs - Last three of bottom row
black-blue diver minifig with Hitler head and white oxygen tank (from set #6558)
2 sharks (1 white, 1 hammer head)
1 white 2x2 tile with blue circle and white arrow
2 yellow window shutters to fit 1x4x3 window, 1 black 2x8-2x4 hinge plate
2 white skis
1 trans-yel/green minifig hand hook
1 gray 1x2x1 slope with phone print
stickers to #6561
1 gray 1x1 endpiece (to hose)
1 pink 1x8x2 fence - LDraw 6079
1 black cowboy hat
1 white/clear 1x4x5 6 paneled door - LDraw 73312
1 yellow 1x2x1 brick with sticker of mail
2 yellow 2x2x2 container boxes with gray luggage box decal container lids
with slot (from 6399)
3 black octagonal convex corner walls- LDraw 2468
1 trans-red convex corner wall - LDraw 2468
2 blue corner concave wall-struts - LDraw 2467
1 blue 1x2x6 "bent" side wall - LDraw 2466

Other desired pieces (secondary) - from highly to somewhat desired

8 yellow 1x4 bricks with groove - LDraw 2653
6 train crossing arms (from #4539 or #4532)
8 light gray 6x8 ultra low 10 degree slopes
light gray tiles - 1x8, 1x6, 1x4, 2x2
airport runway plates
rounded bricks slopes, inverse slopes, and arches (especially white)
trees, especially rounded or tall cypress trees
green, brown, tan, or gray bricks and plates
light gray rectangular BURPs
black 1x1x1 cylinders
town minifigs - no police, fire, or race