  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2501 – 2520 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Blanket Sale at LFB's Useful Bits Unltd.!

Hi, everyone! I've uploaded a bit more brick and have decided to try and clear out some of the old inventory (especially the rare bits). To that end, I have put *everything* in my shop on 25%-off sale, including my strange tan, dark grey, brown, (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) Jeez. I used to think that the overall tone of lugnet changed the day Todd took a pointed leave of absence too, but I think this is wrong-headed thinking. While Suz doesn't always come across as the friendliest person online -- I recognize (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: With what to Begin?

lego-robotics@crynwr.com wrote in message <68d90c4.24bb2d86@aol.com>... (...) few (...) I agree. Get a third motor (for each RCX) and get yourself a couple of rotation sensors. There are a lot of applications that you will never touch without the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  buying used/new lego

Hi all, I hope this is the right place for a "lego buying experience" type post like this. This weekend for the first time, I responded to a lego ad I saw in a paper. Someone was selling second hand lego sets, for prices up to £40. I had a quick (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: The Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb (HNK)

(...) Hi Matija, I also was following up your updates in the brickshelf gallery on the HNK building. And right from the first CAD file I saw I must addmit that this building is absolutly fantastic. It's a very challenging building to convert it into (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jan-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: debriefing!

(...) The 11th works for me as well. (...) Well, I was hoping to have a brickwars event at my place that weekend anyways so why don't we have another modular brikwars game. We can reuse the old modules plus add some new ones. Any suggestions on a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: I Want To Blow My Head Off (if you only knew, boy)

I think you need to keep things in perspective when you think somone is blowing sunshine up someone else's ***... How old is the person who posted their work? What is their brick budget? What is there mental/physical state? Yes some people post (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: "Cobba" Mecha

(...) I gotta say, that was quite an experience--I hit the link and my senses were presented with what must be the oddest looking piece of mecha I've ever seen 'round these parts. The boat bow bricks really give it a surreal sort of angularity--when (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Starscream, Prime and Megatron Preview

(...) Absolutely amazing work. Inspirational. I was lucky enough to see the original series air in chronological order starting back in back in '84(?). I might be dating myself here, but we're talking Lego & TF's! We would rush home straight from (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  TLG investigation 1st answers

Hi everybody, Thanks (again) for your overwhelming responses. I have had over 100 responses within 4 days and still counting... A lot of questions have been asked, most of them I can't answer unfortunately. All questions regarding comments to be (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: High praise for Designer Set #4100

(...) -Gratuitus Snippage. Allen, I can't agree more. Ya hoo to the Lego Company. I had to have one of these (at least) and I picked up the 4101 Wild Collection. Why? It was the Chameleon model on the box, it's too cool for words! Well, I have to (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Technic Roll call, who are you folks anyway?

Hello! Out of curiosity I start this thread and hope to bring a few lurkers to the surface :) BEGIN Instructions (leave intact) -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+...+-+-+-+-+- Always reply at the end of the thread! Delete all '<':s, replace the data in the filled (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Lego Clearout

Hello all i am having a bit of a clearout before i move in next 2-3 months and i would like to get some swaps for the following if possiable 060 - 1965 Basic Set (rare i believe, all orginal lego bricks, who ever went to the Dec Legofest in UK have (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: 12 volt train track: Blue versus Gray

(...) of course if one wants to make the ties (sleepers) uniform in color, you just needs lots of dark grey 2x8 plates (or you could use white 2x8 plates instead of the dark grey ties). What surprised me a little is that the blue conducting rails do (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Omicron Spaceport Moonbase

This is the Spaceport I built for the 2005 NW Brickcon. (URL) Some features: working baggage system (elevator takes it down to the tarmac, and a conveyor takes it up to the baggage claim are) monorail connection it was made to connect with my gray (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Studless hopper design #2.

(URL) pics of my latest studless hopper design. A big improvement on the old design, although there is still a lot of oddities encountered trying to piece it together. This one feeds plates and therefore doesn't actually feed basketballs, the slope (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Non-Lego trains, anyone?

Hi all, I figured I'd post this to both groups to get an idea of how people feel about this idea I just got. I had spent a bit of time yesterday playing with my 3 year old and I made him the rig you see here... (URL) Well, with all of the discussion (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: My neverending truck-project...

hi Oyvind it's always attract to build separate parts and then joint them together but IMO... let's say when i built acceptable part i try to build it in not join but build in it confuses me sometimes because i have to rebuild big part of model very (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Monorail track and other stuff

(...) When I was a kid I made such a monorail made of single 12V track elements. The vehincles for this where basicly 4 wide plates with some build up on top and four round bricks 1 x 1 under it, one pair (1 stud apard) at the front and one pair at (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: BrickTopia Public Library

Hi, Thanks for the compliments. I have several reasons for having high ceilings: - In many forms of classical architecture, extremely high ceilings are the norm. For instance, one famouse Italian architect, Paladio, recommends having a ceilling as (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>