 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1565
1564  |  1566
Subject:
Blanket Sale at LFB's Useful Bits Unltd.!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:31:18 GMT

   Hi, everyone!

   I've uploaded a bit more brick and have decided
   to try and clear out some of the old inventory
   (especially the rare bits).  To that end, I have
   put *everything* in my shop on 25%-off sale,
   including my strange tan, dark grey, brown, white,
   and green corner slopes, roof apexes, and the like.
   Please come have a look, and note that my shipping
   policy has changed:  $1 shipping now applies to
   ALL DOMESTIC US ORDERS OVER $50.  Other orders
   only pay the actual shipping cost, worldwide!

   So c'mon by and have a look.  If you don't see
   what you need, ask and I'll dig it up for you from
   my own stock of new bricks.

   all best

   LFB
   http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=braun