  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2321 – 2340 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Brickley Admiralty building - another ISCC entry

(...) I do like that scene. I think it could do with another boat perhaps. I don't let the number of bricks in other people's collections get to me, though I did buy a few extra bulk packs just for that one. I like the way your buildings are small (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  I.D. The International Design Magazine March/April 2000

Hey: Blurb on cover "Plasticity: Lego's mini-metropolis", 10 page article "Model City" from pages 66-75, many large color photos. Maybe its old news, but a quick search of lugnet did not reveal the fact that anyone had mentioned it before. The (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  I'm looking for informations about Set 317

Hi, I hope that someone can help me with a little problem. I bought a set 317 on ebay that was MIB. It came with the old box and the instructions are printed at the sides of the box. Most of the stones look like new. But I'm not sure that all of the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Look what you can build in twenty minutes!

Here's the result of a twenty-minute building frenzy: (URL) What is it? A big blue castle? A very wobbly ocean? A sombrero? No! It's a cosine. Really and truly. Here's how I built it in twenty minutes: 1) I didn't build it. 2) I had students build (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Wheat Thins vs. LEGO

I picked up some Nabisco Wheat Thins at the grocery store the other day, and I noticed that it "sounds" JUST LIKE LEGO! Try that next time you're at the store. Shake a box of Wheat Thins and listen. IMO it sounds exactly like a box of LEGO! This box (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Girls and LEGO (was: Re: Introducing LEGO Direct)

In lugnet.general, Steve Martin writes: <snip> (...) LOL too! Give her time, Steve, and she probably won't need very much, with your encouragement... my just-turned-two-year-old has lots of Primo and Duplo, and she continually asks to "build a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.belville, lugnet.scala)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: My 2002 FOTY

(...) I have 2 purchases that are my best buys so far. The first was a 4 pound lego collection from Austria (Ebay, $36.70) (description read: 2 kg lego, bricks, plates, blue rails, a motor and a flute), that contained the entire 118 electronic train (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Sorting

(...) Derek, I've spent plenty of time making fun of people who are freaking out over the color change. However, I just discovered how nice [the old] dark grey looks when accenting a blue or black robot. I didn't really consider the new colors to be (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: The Brick Testament: The Philistines Have the Ark!

Hey Brendan, Great installments as always. My (belated) comments: Samuel is born - I like Elkanah's customizedite hairpiece quite a lot. In the second pic I'm a little creeped out by the two smallest kids, though - with all that tan around them they (...) (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: LEGO is listening! (was...are you listening?)

(...) Mr. Glennon: Based upon a) the terrific piece count/price ratio of current Megablok sets, and b) the large amounts of basic bricks in these sets, I'd say that Megablok's marketing research has led them to the opposite conclusion. It seems that (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  (related facts, statements, bios, etc.)

Taken from: (URL) Company ---...--- Want to know more about LEGO Company? Go to (URL) Direct ---...--- LEGO Direct was established to nurture the relationship with the core LEGO constituency and so help build the strongest brand in the world among (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.announce) !

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Trees: how to build them?

(...) Here are a couple that I built for the new GMLTC layout: (URL) two sizes of "multi-node leaf things" (good term, Amy!) are just stacked on a piece of Technic flex tubing, and the tubing is stuck into the center of a brown 2x2 round brick. An (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.pt)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Moonbase2: Electric Boogaloo

Thought I'd take another shot at moonbase design. There is no backstory, or purpose to the structure...just an excuse to use all those 1x2 trans green bricks again. Mocpages: with the standard disclaimer (URL) *warning: the word "elitist" is used in (...) (19 years ago, 26-Mar-06, to lugnet.space) !!

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  It's getting cold, pass me another Lego set

Funny story out of Finnland. It seems a huge batch of counterfit Lego sets were seized by Finnish authorities. These poor bricks have been given the death sentance, but don't worry their lives will not have been in vain, their death will help to (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!

(...) Oh, come on... Lego dosn't have the molds, they couldn't do it if they wanted to. Anyway, I don't care. The large bulk of common parts will more then make up any old piece-new piece problems. Lego does us such a big favor, and then we complain (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

If I had to pick my favorite ever LEGO color, it would have to be (the old) dark gray. Don't know why, I've just always thought that a dash of dark gray always adds something good to a model asthetically. It's going to take me a while to adjust to (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: What makes 375 a Legend?

Hello! (...) I've got very vague memorizations of the Yellow Castle. When it was initially released in 1978 I was just one year old. However, it was in catalogue until 1983 and probably in many stores still available one or two years later. But (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  DACTA / MONORAIL / BULK BRICK auction 4/5/99

Mark's SuperAuction Update as of 6PM 4/05/99 (...) PLEASE BID AT: DMUSETTI@EARTHLINK.NET (...) for $80-100 at auction..great deals here! I even kept a few for myself. Mint and unopened in the original case. 11 vehicles in each set and 10 (...) (26 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdg03zfdgp.fsf....uio.no... (...) Yes, but how long will this continue, I wonder. (...) I must disagree. In fact, I can construct a very rigid chassis of arbitrary size using (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) Jake, All the sets you have listed in this post (and another previous one) were great additions for the AFOL. Many thanks to whoever was responsible for bringing them to us! I don't think anyone would disagree that AFOL treatment was at an all (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>