 MediaWatch / 1665
1664  |  1666
Subject:
It's getting cold, pass me another Lego set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:31:29 GMT

Funny story out of Finnland. It seems a huge batch of counterfit Lego sets were
seized by Finnish authorities. These poor bricks have been given the death
sentance, but don't worry their lives will not have been in vain, their death
will help to warm several homes in Finnland. You must read on:

http://www.helsinginsanomat.fi/english/article/1076154576477

ps. It's getting cold here in Southern California, I think I have some old
Galidor figures around, hmmmm...

Scott C.