 General / 44481
44480  |  44482
Subject:
I'm looking for informations about Set 317
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:12:49 GMT

Hi,
I hope that someone can help me with a little problem. I bought a set 317 on
ebay that was MIB. It came with the old box and the instructions are printed at
the sides of the box. Most of the stones look like new. But I'm not sure that
all of the parts are correct. Most of the black plates and some of the
transparent bricks are in CA instead of ABS. As far as I know CA was only
produced until 1962 and this set was sold from 1964 or 1965 on...I hope that one
of you can help me with more informations about the set.
You can see more pictures (set & box) here:
http://www.kleinesteine.de

Yours

Sven