  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1981 – 2000 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: NNTP Posting setup (was Re: SOS. Lugnet member... )

(...) Seems there is a problem with having two different email addresses on file for a given meatspace name. Got this back today: FORM: (URL) There is a problem with the information you submitted. Please fill out the form again to correct the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 0.835)

  Re: MacNQC 4.05b, RCX 1.0 and OS X 10.4.6 can't program the brick

(...) Funny I'm tripping over this just today... (...) The most weird thing happened to me today on my iMac - I've only dug out the old Mindstorms stuff last weekend and went through reviving cybermaster and Spybotics - and guess what, the RCX and (...) (14 years ago, 10-Mar-11, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

old
(score: 0.834)

  How to fix a failing touch sensor on Spybotics

Hi all, I recently got hold of a - previously ignored - Spybotics model (I never really considered them to be of interest until I got one cheap and found the kids like it). Yes, they are fairly outdated, however they hook up to my Mac just fine over (...) (14 years ago, 10-Mar-11, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

old
(score: 0.834)

  Re: Some old and new MOCs...

(...) Wow, thanks, Chris! Actually, the pylon is pretty strong- the pairs of white juniorized bricks that it connects to is the weak point. They attatch to the main body just using a few click hinges. But as along as you don't get violent with it, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.834)

  Re: Mottled Bricks and Plates!

(...) Flame coulord bricks now are extremely rare becaure LEGO is getting new technology for cleaning. How did hed get so many? Carter Lance (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 0.834)

  Re: Some old and new MOCs...

(...) Mmm, I tried to sort of keep it clean with the tiles, although I guess I could put something there. (...) All they needed was just an auto levels to get the white balance white. (...) It has a landing pad, visablie right down the middle here: (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.834)

  Re: Some old and new MOCs...

(...) Hmm, yes, I've considered changing that. But it was hard to find a strong, good-looking solution. The nacelles actually are pretty strong. (...) Yeah, well, MOST of them are. The camera had some problems with some of them inside, because of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.834)

  Re: LDVIEW not working on Vista

(...) Where did you install the programs? Both Vista and Windows 7 treat the "C:\Program Files" folder hierarchy in a special, extra protected way. Many 'old' programs will work much better if installed outside of this folder, for example create (...) (14 years ago, 1-Mar-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

old
(score: 0.833)

  Re: LDVIEW not working on Vista

(...) Hi Michael, I did a re-install,won't work. Only the first attemp to run the application was succesfull (after the installation, you can start the application, thats when it did run). To get the version number, click on properties and select (...) (14 years ago, 28-Feb-11, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

old
(score: 0.833)

  Re: Earlier versions of LPub?

(...) This is pretty old. Version 2.4.8 from 2005. (URL) (14 years ago, 20-Feb-11, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.832)

  Re: New vs. Old

(...) Well, you are entitled to your opinion. I don't think being a LUGNET© member has anything to do with being an "old timer". There are people who participated way before becoming a member and thus have a higher number. There were those who got (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.832)

  Re: New vs. Old

(...) This makes interesting imagery :) I can see a lot of people chewing on some 2 x 2 bricks right now. -Anne -- Conformity: Proudly (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-. serving painfully boring >.~.\ `` ` `,`,`. ,'_'~`. people since time began. (v_," ; `,-\ (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 0.832)

  Anyone got lost of discolour white bricks?

We are starting to work on my next big build, which is a full scale hockey rink, hopefully followed by the stands/building to go around it, but who knows. I started with some discoloured white brick we have, and realized quickly I don't have enough (...) (13 years ago, 21-Dec-11, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

bricks
(score: 0.832)

  Re: Another small slew of military vehicles

(...) that the (...) a (...) Sealand.. but (...) weathered look (...) heh, everybody comments on the weathered look of my MOCs, I wish I could take credit for it... unfortuantely I can't, as it's just a side effect of having a lego collection almost (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.military)

old, bricks
(score: 0.831)

  Sales in Canada (late December)

I live in a part of Canada where the stores are closed on Boxing day, and open on the 27th, giving most people 2 days with their families. My flyers may be different than most of the country because of this. Be aware. I got my January S@H catalogue (...) (13 years ago, 22-Dec-11, to lugnet.loc.ca)

bricks
(score: 0.831)

  Re: Mega Bloks and Bandai Join Forces in Japan and Asia

(...) I really disagree with this, and it matters a lot when you made your purchase. I find MB quality to be quite good and MB purchases may actually be the bulk of my new purchases. I'm sure not buying too much junk like Galidork or Bionickles (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.831)

  Re: More new MOCS: a whole bunch

"spencer nowak" <spnow87@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HGC17E.LrB@lugnet.com... (...) Albatross reminds me of a world war II figher. Cool look. Nice work with the landing gear. The ability to ombine technic pieces with normal system pieces is a (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 0.831)

  Re: Another small slew of military vehicles

(...) Heh yeah -- it's pretty odd. Ran across the site some years ago and have checked on it now and again. Without going too off topic, it's more the fact that one of the vacated towers was left standing for someone TO be able to claim. Kind of the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.military)

old, bricks
(score: 0.831)

  Re: High praise for Designer Set #4100

(...) There are actually a few books that have been released this way under the Masterbuilder name (though the most famous one was released sans book). Books would drive the price up, and those few MB sets that were released with books were very (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 0.831)

  Introducing LEGO® ReBrick

ReBrick - From LEGO fan to LEGO fan The success of the LEGO Group in recent years owes a lot to the dedication and love of the LEGO® brick by consumers and the fan community. ReBrick is a step further along the road of collaboration with LEGO (...) (13 years ago, 17-Dec-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.830)

More:  Next Page >>