 Local / Canada / Ontario / 538
537  |  539
Subject:
Anyone got lost of discolour white bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2011 14:57:04 GMT

We are starting to work on my next big build, which is a full scale hockey rink,
hopefully followed by the stands/building to go around it, but who knows.

I started with some discoloured white brick we have, and realized quickly I
don't have enough discoloured white brick.  The boards etc are all nice pristine
white but I figured the discoloured added a little more fun to the ice surface
itself, since it's really never white!!