 Local / Canada / 2496
2495  |  2497
Subject:
Sales in Canada (late December)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2011 18:30:35 GMT

I live in a part of Canada where the stores are closed on Boxing day, and open
on the 27th, giving most people 2 days with their families.  My flyers may be
different than most of the country because of this.  Be aware.

I got my January S@H catalogue today.  Four pages of Friends sets!  I would have
loved these as a child.  I had the homemaker sets with maxi-figs, and I always
ran out of bricks part way into a house after building the furniture.  And a
hedgehog!  I hope the many new shades of bricks become available through PAB.

----------------

Sears Boxing week sale, Dec 27 to 29th in store, starts Dec 25 online and by
phone.

50% off all videogame software.  In store only, while supplies last.

buy 1 get 1 half price on all reg. priced toys.  Second one must be of equal or
lesser value and accompany any returns.

Save an extra 50% off for a total of 85% off original ticketed price on
clearance fashions, toys etc. when you use your Sears card to pay.

----------------

TRU has last weeks flyer still valid (Dec 16 to 24th) for a few days.  The next
flyer is valid Dec 26th to Jan 2.  I can't get it show up on my computer at the
moment.

Zellers flyer good from Wednesday Dec 21 through Thursday Dec 29th.  Save an
additional 25% off all yellow ticketed toys.  Last time I looked there were some
of the Ninjago spinners and some board games that had yellow price stickers.

Seasons Greetings from Halifax.
Gail Meagher