  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1541 – 1560 of about 52000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Zach's Summer Sale 2001 continues - Fourth of July Sale: 10% off all sets and service packs

My Summer Sale 2001 continues... More items added, and some items have been restocked. ***FOURTH OF JULY SALE: from now until July 4, 2001, all complete sets and service packs on this sale list are 10% off of the listed prices.*** It's time for (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.390)

  Review of BrickWorx set 405

My informal review of BrikWorx initial offering - coaches 401 and 403 in set 405. Check out pictures of finished models and box contents at: (URL) sons and I put together the models recently - I, of course, had a head start by finishing the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.390)

  Re: Should we be worried about shop@home?

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GFpADC.LvE@lugnet.com... (...) always going to be more a case >of cut out the middleman and make more profit. (...) There's nothing dot com bubble about Lego making a bigger percentage (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 2.390)

  New WW2 Halftrack and Jeep Custom kits posted to eBay

Hello there! I just posted the first kit of batch 1 of another of my newest custom model kits to eBay: (URL) Here's the blurb... "This limited edition custom kit is made from 342 genuine Lego® building bricks, including many rare dark gray bricks (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

old, bricks
(score: 2.390)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) And what about the weaker material? Do you want to tell me the ABS becomes harder over the years and that is the reason why new plates are deformed, when I use my fingernails to take them apart and old ones are not? I could make a material (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

old, bricks
(score: 2.389)

  SCLTC meeting on July 14th

Hey all, The Southern California LTC is having its next meeting on July 14th at my (John Gramley) house starting around 10am. I live in Escondido which is about an hour and 15 minutes south and east of Brad Hamilton's place. Directions are near the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.389)

  Re: Ship's Chandlers...

(...) I've been experimenting with the old 4x1x2 lattice fence pieces on end for use as ship's windows. I haven't yet come up with a solution which doesn't leave an ugly gap between the two panes, but the maths always works with LEGO eventually, so (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

old, bricks
(score: 2.389)

  Re: When Bricks Go Bad!

richard marchetti wrote in message ... (...) I (...) types (...) No pics, but additional types of damage include: warping (especially large plates and train wagon plates) cracks in baseplates (and corners broken off) baseplates cut into smaller (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 2.389)

  Re: Lego for Africa

(...) snip (...) snip (...) Hi, I think this is a great idea, and I agree that Lego play does help to develop 3-d thinking, and I am even willing to donate some of my old Lego Bricks. I do have one problem with this tho, you mention packing old (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.389)

  Re: Anynoe have a good phonebooth?

(...) You could use the one from 6422 Telephone Repair (or copy theirs), although I kinda like Bram's myself. My five year old made what I thought was a pretty decent 4x6x10 enclosed phone booth (bricks on top and bottom rather than plates) using (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 2.389)

  Re: Of Interest To Robotics Folks? Perhaps...

All this is besides the point! Lego should support Mac, simply because it should! The Mac is an option for consumers (whom some people say is much superior to Windoze), and while it's there companies and organisms -especially those in education- (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 2.389)

  Re: Of Interest To Robotics Folks? Perhaps...

In a message dated 7/4/2001 12:29:12 PM Central Daylight Time, carlos@cs.buap.mx writes: << lego-robotics@crynwr.com >> Carlos, I couldn't have said it better!!! Tonya Witherspoon (URL) this is besides the point! Lego should support Mac, simply (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 2.389)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter

(...) Yes - nicely said. One difference that *is* significant from an educational standpoint (IMHO) is the use of tools. Meccano really does require you to use a screwdriver and spanner (aka wrench)...where Lego doesn't really require tools at all (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 2.389)

  Firnware 2.0 and RCXCC

Hi Everyone, Like the subject says, I am looking for some info on using the new firmware with RCXCC. Up until now, I have found the old version of NQC written by Mark Overmars to be more than enough for what I need. Just recently, though, I built a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

old, bricks
(score: 2.389)

  Re: A nice summer surprise

(...) [snip] Hi, I asked my nephew (Rim, 18) about 2 months ago if I could get "my" old Lego back, you know, for my 3 year old son (he he). Yesterday was the big day. My old "bucket" (40cm diameter and 60 cm high) was still there, not as full as I (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.388)

  Re: 14 wide boxcar! (was Re: [Review] 3451 "Sopwith Camel")

(...) <likewise> (...) current length of the car the endoskeleton reaches right to the edges of available space, and as such precludes the use of bricks pretty much anywhere. Then there's the small issue of a lack of elements, particularly more (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.388)

  Re: We want to know what you think!

(...) Thanks, Jake & all for this opportunity for your customers to be heard. In the past, quite often phone representatives have told me that The Lego Company does not take outside ideas. I think you are all moving in the right direction here. One (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 2.388)

  Re: When Bricks Go Bad!

(...) I'll check at home; I have a box of damaged parts that I should be able to photo or scan, although it may be a bit - I'm swamped right now. Examples I should be able to provide would be broken or cracked plates, stress marks from bending (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 2.388)

  Re: When Bricks Go Bad!

(...) I should be able to help with some of these. (...) Depends on the level & the extent of the damage. Some of the ABC examples you gave would bug me, but others wouldn't. Print fading and scuffing I consider normal wear & tear, and expect it (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 2.388)

  Re: Appreciating what TLG and Lego Direct have done for AFOL's

In lugnet.lego, Gerhard R. Istok wrote: Gary, I agree with a lot of your post, but there are a few things that I wanted to comment on: (...) Well, yes, as long as the two shades are old gray and old dark gray. Basically, while I agree that people (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.388)

More:  Next Page >>