 Town / 3279
Re: Anynoe have a good phonebooth?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 22:57:28 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jim Schifeling writes:
I'm trying to make an outdoor public phone station or phonebooth and am
running into snags, any ideas?

You could use the one from 6422 Telephone Repair (or copy theirs), although I
kinda like Bram's myself.

My five year old made what I thought was a pretty decent 4x6x10 enclosed phone
booth (bricks on top and bottom rather than plates) using the door and windows
from set 3438 McDonalds Drive Thru.  Actually he told me it was meant to be a
dressing room, but when I asked him if that was where the LEGO train conductor
changes his clothes when he turns into Super LEGO Man, my seven year old
modified it by incorporating an inverted slope into the back wall with a phone
decorated slope placed on it.

Maggie C.