 Marketplace / Auctions / 8480
8479  |  8481
Subject:
New WW2 Halftrack and Jeep Custom kits posted to eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 21:03:01 GMT

Hello there!

I just posted the first kit of batch 1 of another of my newest custom model kits
eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1616637718

  Here's the blurb...

"This limited edition custom kit is made from 342 genuine Lego® building bricks,
including many rare dark gray bricks and old style link treads. Also included
are six "Panzergrenadier" minfigs for the halftrack as well as driver and
commander minifigs for the jeep, complete printed building instructions, and
comes packaged in a sealed box.

This is kit #1, model #1, in the third in the series of WW2 themed fighting
vehicle kits designed and built by Daniel Siskind. This kit also comes with a
Guild of Bricksmiths approved Ceritificate of Authenticity stating it is unit #1
and is signed by the creator. Production of this kit will be very limited and
will soon be a highly valuable collector's item.

Thanks for your support!

Dan

P.S. general release coming late July.  More info will be posted at my web site:

http://www.brickmania.com