  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1401 – 1420 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Selling my entire Lego collection (actual set list with asking price this time)

Hello again everyone! I posted a message last week that I was a 30 year old in Kansas City selling his entire $20,000 Lego collection. The past week has been exciting as I have sold about 10% of my collection. This time I am posting my actual set (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.420)

  Big scale model of AMC AMX '68

check out my first big scale model what i have ever done: (URL) turned out pretty good, but the front suspension is not that good. i first thought i will make it full technic model, but then i decided to just make real looking but not working model. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 2.420)

  Re: AFOL? Please don't call me that.

See Frank I would call an AFOL!! I think Frank proves my point that there is a difference between being enthusiastic about LEGO the product (and building stuff), and then just being an enthusiast of building using LEGO. Don't get me wrong, I don't (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.419)

  Re: How much oatmeal have you been eating?

(...) I've been consuming this Quaker stuff for some time now, my 2 year old can eat it pretty well (picky eater) so we go through a bit. I think we've downed about 10 boxes (@ 10 packets each), so that's a bit. I have not mailed the things off yet, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.419)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

(...) Personally, I'd love to see Star Wars freestyle buckets. The podrace bucket was a sad start, but along those lines...just because TLC has run out of actual star wars sets to build doesn't mean they can't make star wars branded items with a (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

old, bricks
(score: 2.419)

  The Future of Lego

LegoCorp Closes; Employess Retire On Artificial Planet 15 November, 2061 Parallax Press (Billund, Denmark) Törsten Kristiansen, great-great-grandson of Lego founder Ole Kirk Kristiansen, has officially closed the doors of the 120-year-old toy (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 2.419)

  Re: Todd and Eric's attitude (was Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) It's probably some kind of record if you define the category narrowly enough so nothing else qualifies. But it's not the largest thread ever, or even the largest admin related thread, I don't think. (and that, I think, is a good sign) (...) (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

old, bricks
(score: 2.419)

  Hello...

Re web site. Creating a logo is always a tricky process, especially if more than one person is involved. Re ads. Advertising is proliferating because we're all paying less attention to it. The advertisers are screaming even louder just to be heard (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

old, bricks
(score: 2.418)

  Young LEGO fan looking for parts for a MOC

I recently received this email from a mother trying to find some specific parts for a MOC her son is doing. I pointed her to BrickBay and, with permission, am forwarding her request here. If anyone can help her out, thanks. E-mail me for her email (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.418)

  Duplo 3x2's?

I realize that y'all are probably accustomed to using regular Legos, but for the time being, with a 2.5-year-old in the house, I've been doing little projects with Duplos. Obviously Duplos are required to be large enough not to be a toddler choking (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

old, bricks
(score: 2.418)

  New Plates for old

Hi all Thanks to Tony Preistman's advice I have sufficent track links for my latest MOC. Every other link now needs to be shod with a black 1x4 plate. "Why don't you go and buy some then?" Your no doubt asking yourselves. Well I would but they've (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

old, bricks
(score: 2.418)

  Re-issue of old figures

I hope the Lego Company takes suggestions. I believe this idea has been suggested before in this and other newsgroups. I also believe that there is strength in numbers and I hope the rest of the building community including the lurkers who never (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.418)

  Re: I'm going to The Wedding!!!

(...) Oh yes you can!!!! ;) I clearly remember my 700 basic set (which I got in 1972) had clearly marked right and wrong ways to build with lego! (The right way involved interlocking bricks, the wrong way involved stacking them up. They were clearly (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 2.417)

  Re: Trains...

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:GCEE0s.110@lugnet.com... (...) gulp! (...) sorting (...) more (...) Best bring a big wad with me then! Interestingly most of my want right now are just plain old-fashioned bricks - (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

old, bricks
(score: 2.417)

  Re: April Fools Day is coming

I was thinking last year about an April Fool's joke, but never got the time for it..... I have about 40 old worn and very discolored without glass (and totally useless) classic windows/doors (all types except the 1x2x1 and the 1x1x1) that I had (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.417)

  Re: Princess Mononoke/San -- LEGO sculpture

(...) Holy TOS! I know this is (relatively) old news, but I just saw the movie and went on Lugnet to see if anything had been said about it...and man was it in spades! I can only but wonder and ponder your extreme craziness in building such a large (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 2.417)

  Re: History of wheel and tire designs

I will check some of my old 1962-64 LEGO Wheels and wheel sets (#314, 400, 401, 402), but I think what I state below is fairly accurate: LEGO wheels first came out in 1962. The oldest wheels had the red 2x2 wheels with gray tires, and white 2x4 (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.417)

  Re: MOC: BR52 Steam Locomotive

(...) Sean - just want to say, _fantastic_ engine. You can't even tell it's Lego from the thumbnails! The working linkages on a flexible wheelbase are just amazing. But why a German steam train? Did you just have a lot of black bricks around? What's (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.417)

  Re: Building habits

(...) I typically build, photograph, cad, then let the model sit around until I need a piece from it. I put them into cad so that I always have a record of exactly what pieces were used, and how the model was configured. There are some MOCs that I (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 2.416)

  Re: History of wheel and tire designs

(...) Well my childhood and early LEGO years was the mid-late 70's and early-mid 80's. During that time the wheels you remember were already gone, but the ones that replaced them were nearly the same. The 2x4 bricks were black (I think the ones you (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.416)

More:  Next Page >>