 Local / United Kingdom / 6133
6132  |  6134
Subject:
New Plates for old
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 22:01:43 GMT

Hi all

Thanks to Tony Preistman's advice I have sufficent track links for my latest
MOC. Every other link now needs to be shod with a black 1x4 plate. "Why
don't you go and buy some then?" Your no doubt asking yourselves. Well I
would but they've changed the design at some point so that new one's don't
fit. This is because of the additon of 8 lugs inside to make the bricks stay
attached better but they prevent their attachment to track links. This is
why if I get sufficent interest I'll buy a stack of new one's which I'll
swap for the old one's. This can be accomplished at the Gosport meet and
everyone's a winner. I'll accept scratched bricks but not gouged or
otherwise damaged one's. I'll have to count how many I need should be about
a hundred.

Thank's in advance.

Steve Lane