 Local / United Kingdom / 6134
6133  |  6135
Subject:
Light grey platform pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:24:49 GMT

I just picked up a couple of square platform pieces, one ramped and one
level, from a flea market in Portsmouth.  This was some of the first Lego
I've ever seen at a junk sale.  Aside from these there were a few pristine
space minifigs (30p, but mixed colours) and some ridiculously over-priced
bags made up of a few handfuls of basic bricks, marked between 2 and 5 quid.

Anyway, the point is I looked for the sets these might have come from, and
the only recent stuff I could find (Railway Station, Res-Q Control Centre
etc.) use ones moulded in dark grey.  Does anyone out there know where light
grey ones would have come from?

Jason J Railton