 Local / United Kingdom / 6135
Re: Light grey platform pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:50:09 GMT

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message
news:GB7M5D.n3E@lugnet.com...

Anyway, the point is I looked for the sets these might have come from, and
the only recent stuff I could find (Railway Station, Res-Q Control Centre
etc.) use ones moulded in dark grey.  Does anyone out there know where • light
grey ones would have come from?

I think you answered that question yourself!

The older sets all used light grey.

Metro Station - 4558, 2150
Also some docks/harbours (spelt harbor) - 6541, 6542

Also they sold a harbor/slipway set 5044 which might be the ones you have
found as this contained one each of the flat and sloped pieces.

regards
lawrence