 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10491
10490  |  10492
Subject:
Young LEGO fan looking for parts for a MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:59:36 GMT

  I recently received this email from a mother trying to find some specific
parts for a MOC her son is doing.  I pointed her to BrickBay and, with
permission, am forwarding her request here.  If anyone can help her out,
thanks.  E-mail me for her email address.

Later,
Gino A...
==============================
Dear Mr. Melone:
My ten-year-old son, Stephen is doing a project for school.  The assigned theme
is "At Home in Nevada". Stephen has decided to build the Las Vegas Strip with
LEGOs. He is not going to build the entire Strip, only the larger, more
distinctive mega-resorts.  He feels the Strip would not be complete without the
Luxor pyramid.  We can purchase 2 x 2 black roof tiles (#3495) from the LEGO
Company to build the sides, but not the bricks for the corners.
The LEGO Company refered us to Lugnet. I could not find an Email address for
the web site. Yours was the only Email address I could find on the site.
Stephen needs 30 black corner bricks (#3045),1 black triple slope brick
(#3048), and 1 tan or gray quadruple convex brick (#3688). I tried to order
them through the Lugnet web site but I couldn't figure out how to do it.
Any help or referrals you could give us would be very much appreciated as I
don't know where else to go.
Thank you for your assistance.
Sincerely,
Stephen's Mom