 Local / United Kingdom / 6330
Re: Trains...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:15:27 GMT

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:GCEE0s.110@lugnet.com...
Two rather large boxes have just arrived at my office containing 20
different trains :-)

gulp!

There's no way I'll have time to build any before the fest (too busy • sorting
parts - several thousand counted and bulk-bagged last night, plus loads • more
added to parts bins)...

Best bring a big wad with me then!

Interestingly most of my want right now are just plain old-fashioned
bricks - freely available stuff - just that I seem to have gone in for large
MOCs of late and have cleaned myself out.

Especially grey and black - working on humungous city wall to surround my
city (which is rather the point of a city wall I guess) - It will be around
30 foot long, 8 bricks high, 6 studs wide - all grey. (hence the need for
lots of 1x1 grey for the parapet)

Oh yeh - 6 stud grey plates for the top please.

regards
lawrence