 Local / United Kingdom / 6263
6262  |  6264
Subject:
PICS!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:54:11 GMT

The pictures of the new trains have appeared, and very cool they are too.

Fool that I am, I have ordered the biggest blackest baddest big black loco
with tender. Whatever else you may say about TLC, their ordering and
delivery are second to none so I will have the train by Thursday at the latest.

This means I can bring it down to the South Coast Lego Fest and you can all
have a gawp at it.

Cheers,
Paul.