 Local / United Kingdom / 6283
Re: Wild West Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 11:33:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason J. Railton writes:
Eighty quid !?!?!?!

Well, I'm just going to stick mine in front of the GWR coaches I've already
built - the guard's van is already motorised, because I couldn't motorise a
2-6-2 engine.

Well, you know how it goes... "I'll just buy that nice new train (£21.50)...
oh and I need two wagon bases (£9.99 each) and some lights (£6.99) to go
with it... and while I'm at it I might as well have that road/rail
maintenance truck I've been wanting (£11.99)... and throw in the Star Wars
set I'm missing (£7.99)... and a town accessories pack (£2.99)... and the
postage (£7.50) and Oooops!!! I've got to £78.94 without really trying! I'd
better stop now. Woaah Credit Card! Woah boy!"

See how easy it is?

I've really just started on this train thing, so I'm woefully short of
rolling stock. And motors, come to that. Anyone got a couple of 9v train
motors going cheap?

Cheers,
Paul.