 Local / United Kingdom / 6265
Re: PICS!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:51:47 GMT

"Paul Cook" <astronut1@lycos.com> wrote in message
news:GC95IB.n2y@lugnet.com...
The pictures of the new trains have appeared, and very cool they are too.

Fool that I am, I have ordered the biggest blackest baddest big black loco
with tender. Whatever else you may say about TLC, their ordering and
delivery are second to none so I will have the train by Thursday at the • latest.

This means I can bring it down to the South Coast Lego Fest and you can • all
have a gawp at it.

I have ordered the big blue engine and tender with a similar hope of getting
it before saturday. Plus some blue doors and windows for a couple of
carriages.

regards
lawrence