 Local / United Kingdom / 6273
Re: PICS!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:05:58 GMT

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message
news:GC9HyL.6EM@lugnet.com...
Well, I've gone for the big green one with the tender.  Oh, and UPS.
Ahahahahaha.

Jason J Railton

I did UPS too.

So there should be a smattering of new trains this weekend.
So far they are all large train with tenders though - so not much variation
other than colour
Paul - black
Jason - green
Lawrence - blue

I will have matching carriages too. Thats why I went for blue so I could
have blue doors and windows.

regards
lawrence