 Local / United Kingdom / 6294
6293  |  6295
Subject:
Trains...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:10:04 GMT

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message
news:GCAwwA.9op@lugnet.com...
I wouldn't mind another motor (Jon?) if you've got them?  I guess there
might be a bit of a rush all of a sudden though.

I really wish I hadn't sold all my motors!!!

Oh well, one motorised wagon coming up - bet it won't be able to push all 20
of the trains I've just ordered though!!!

In the hope that my delivery gets here before Saturday, I'll bring them all
along to the fest. Some will be up for grabs at cost (plus a bit of the LEGO
postal charge)...

See ya,

Just [Waiting] Jono .oO