 Local / United Kingdom / 6327
Re: Trains...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:45:37 GMT

Two rather large boxes have just arrived at my office containing 20
different trains :-)

There's no way I'll have time to build any before the fest (too busy sorting
parts - several thousand counted and bulk-bagged last night, plus loads more
added to parts bins)...

Oh well, I'll just have to bring them along in their boxes, won't I? ;-)

See ya,

Jono .oO