 Local / United Kingdom / 6279
6278  |  6280
Subject:
Wild West Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:48:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
So there should be a smattering of new trains this weekend.
So far they are all large train with tenders though - so not much variation
other than colour
Paul - black
Jason - green
Lawrence - blue

I will have matching carriages too. Thats why I went for blue so I could
have blue doors and windows.

Curses! I almost ordered the teeny green train as well which I thought
looked a bit cute. I bottled out because my order had already reached the
£80 mark (this always happens when I place an order with TLC).

I've managed to find enough bricks to put together a couple of cool-looking
caboose style cars in red for my black train. It's definitely starting to
look a bit Wild West (albeit with British Rail stickers on the doors)!

Now all I need is some cowboys to go with it. Does anyone who's coming to
the fest have any MISB Western sets for sale?

Cheers,
Paul.