 Local / United Kingdom / 6266
Re: Legoland Windsor mentioned in 'Planning'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:53:17 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Bliss"

No, I think the author got the joke just fine, and added a couple of
other bits to the gag.

Steve

Doh! I think you are right. When I first read it, it sounded like the author
was revelling at having spotted a spelling mistake. But having now read it
again, I think I was too hasty, especially taking into account the caption
for the picture - "spell-check in progress" - which I missed earlier.

Thanks,

Phil. <:-o