 Local / Australia / 5152
Re: I'm going to The Wedding!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 06:10:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Dave Low writes:
It's LEGO Jonathan -- you can build it different, but you can't build it wrong!

Oh yes you can!!!! ;) I clearly remember my 700 basic set (which I got in
1972) had clearly marked right and wrong ways to build with lego! (The right
way involved interlocking bricks, the wrong way involved stacking them up.
They were clearly marked with ticks and crosses).

Also, more recent technic sets clearly show right and wrong ways to build
(ie don't jam gears and bricks together).

And my three year old daughter often points out that I'm building things wrong!
(I blame Lego for not including steering wheels and seatbelts in the Disney
sets, but she doesn't understand.)

Cheers

Richie Dulin