  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 1341 – 1360 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bulk Pricing (Interesting comparison?)

(...) Just to say it, that is the approximate price I have paid during the last year for both MISB copies of that set. If it used to go for $200, well I guess the price has dropped. Frankly, I wouldn't pay a lot more than I have on these sets. You (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 2.428)

  Re: LEGO Quality

Interesting..... Only yesterday I opened a 25 years old 396 and had the same thing: bricks were incredibly stiff. There were no blue 2x4's, but lots of other blue, and no sign of yellowing. Since it's such an old set, there were no polybags.... Duq (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.428)

  Pirate set 6252 Sea Mates, lot sof instructions on my Brickbay store

I just added 2 of set 6252, Sea Mates (pirate minifigs from 1993, including 2 red soldiers, one with shako hat) ... See them at (URL) a whole pile of instructions to my Brickbay store. The instructions range from really new (Studios, Life On Mars, (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.428)

  Trip report

Hi All, Wow - we recently returned from our most excellent California vacation, and the cold and snow of Western New York is a bit of a shock once again. My wife and two boys, 8 and 5, reserved a day of our vacation to hit LEGOLAND, of course, and (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

old, bricks
(score: 2.428)

  Re: Is Lego Art, or what?

(...) Yes. (...) But of course :) (...) Not often, but occasionally. (...) Not really-- but only because I see an artist as someone who either gets paid for it, or devotes more time to creating 'art' than I do. (...) No, though I do create (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.427)

  LEGO Quality

An experience yesterday, and all the hubub recently about the declining quality of LEGO bricks got me thinking a bit about quality... Yesterday I opened an older MISB set (3629 to be specific). It was almost impossible to build because the bricks (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.427)

  Re: Latest catalog information

(...) Thanks for that - I like it. I might not be the target age group, but I'll have one... or two... Green green green. Please do a green one. And brown, possibly tan - not just red/yellow/blue. Oh please. Bright/pale/salmon pink, light blue, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.427)

  Re: Trainiacs can rejoice

(...) They're not bulkpacks. They're just the old Service Packs (SPs) of wheels and buffers (though not forgetting the long wagon base kit). From an e-mail I got from S@H just before they went up on the website, they said they're looking at what (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.427)

  Re: Dino Reasearch Compound, convince me to buy

(...) $40? Wow, I'd definitely buy a 2nd one for that... some reasons: - over 50 2x2 brown bricks (well, Ok, so S@H has these now) - bunch of tan arches - large-ish brown plates - 'old style' plant leaves - Xtreme low dk-grey slopes with that (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.adventurers)

old, bricks
(score: 2.427)

  Re: RIS SDK - Comments and questions

(...) It's *far* from an intelligent motor! It's a pain to use even as a simple motor. You can't even tell it "turn on and keep running forever"... which seems like a pretty basic operation for any motor! The darned thing runs for a few seconds, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 2.426)

  To ladder or turbolift?

Hey all - I'm seeking input on whether or not my current space craft MOC should use ladders or a turbolift (aka elevator) to go from level to level. Here are the specs (currently) of this space ship: * ~100 studs long (mass part of the ship) * ~66 (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.space) !

old, bricks
(score: 2.426)

  Has anyone seen the bulk brick S@H bug/weirdness?

Sorry if this is old news, but scanning the bulk brick page on S@H and poking around yields weird results... For instance, when you go to the page normally (click on the link from the left side navigation) it says clearly: (1-15) of 99 and there are (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.426)

  My old Lego Idea book No.2

I just found my old Lego Idea Book from 1977.It is very worn out from use. Anyway I looked at it and relized how much you can build just using regular bricks.Compared to the other Idea book from 1998. So I brought it to work and showed it the kids (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.426)

  Re: Ageing Lego Bricks

Sonnich, I agree, there isn't anything that can be done about these skewed bricks. One thing I was thinking about using them for was for the roof of a medieval house or castle, where imperfect roofs are to be expected (irregular slate or stone (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.426)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

well, i usually let this theme slide on by as it shows up so often and is always the same old debate, however... this time, i would like to say for the record can you really look @ some of the MOCs out there and complain about the pieces TLC is (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 2.426)

  Re: Star Trek Shuttle Mocs

(...) Well, I *did* get a lot of bricks for my Bar Mitzvah... <grin, duck, and run, very, very fast> Steve Warning: RTL old timer reference detected (lvl 001) Continue posting? (Y/N) _ (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 2.425)

  Re: Success Ratio

(...) As an AFOL trying to emerge from his Dark Ages, and being both motivated AND hindered by my four year-old son (because of him, I have the excuse to enjoy a second childhood -- but have you ever tried to clean up after a kid has been through (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.425)

  Re: !!!IMPORTANT!!!-SPUDS No fault of TLG-!!!IMPORTANT!!!

"Mike Cormier" <jcormier@stfx.ca> wrote in message news:G98BDD.92q@lugnet.com... (...) But (...) I agree that we've been far too critical of TLC as a group. But, I disagree on SPUDs being any sort of 'solution.' When I chilled at Erik Olson's place (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.425)

  Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000

(...) the planet (I suppose that this assumes that none or destroyed, thrown away, etc). I further suppose that this is the fact upon which another claim is based -- the claim that market saturation is problem for TLC. You can't build much with 52 (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.425)

  The Toy Book's report on LEGO 2001 (U.S.)

I really don't know what's news here anymore, but after doing some LUGNET searches, I didn't see any sign of some unusual words in this report I have. This is from the toy retailer industry magazine, "The Toy Book," which reports on toy companies, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.425)

More:  Next Page >>