 General / 28754
28753  |  28755
Subject:
My old Lego Idea book No.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 07:12:14 GMT

I just found my old Lego Idea Book from 1977.It is
very worn out from use. Anyway I looked at it and relized how much you can
build just using regular bricks.Compared to the other Idea book from 1998.
So I brought it to work and showed it the kids in my Lego group and they
whent nuts over the houses and the dump truck.Anyway I think its cool that
kids still like to build.
                 from Andy