  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 101 – 120 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  My 2nd Find Of The Year!

A few weeks back, I won some auctions, 1 of them was a large number of 1xN bricks. I was figuring, "Wow, a ton of parts to build with!" I got the parts today, after a week & a half wait, & discover about 50 Old, & I mean Old lego bricks, the ones (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 3.155)

  Re: Legoland Shopping

I was there just a month ago and I agree with the first post by David. The bulk bricks were in the Mania club house - they were at the counter where they sell food and drinks. There was perhaps a selection of 10 different types for sale by weight (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

old, bricks
(score: 3.151)

  Re: My 2nd Find Of The Year!

(...) maybe the decorated ones. I love my old bricks, but it's not as if you can "collect the whole series"... bowing CA, vertical ribs, horizontal ribs, side injected, top injected, innies, outies, slit tubes, 80s crossbar, octagonal tubes, round (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

old, bricks
(score: 3.150)

  Re: Technic beam colours

"Steven Lane" <Steveroblane@aol.com> (...) else. (...) Give it some time and you'll see it, in fact on a paranoid day I'm sure I can see it on the white on my skip truck already. The real trick is to put a mint white brick next to your older ones (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.145)

  Re: Another great find!

(...) The one kind of old brick which might have a noticeable different value would the the original tubeless bricks. I'm not sure I'd pay much for them, but I do now have some in my collection, though few of them are really useable due to warping (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal)

old, bricks
(score: 3.121)

  Catalogs / Classics discussions at BrickFest

Hi all, I would like to thank those who have volunteered their sets for the Lego Classic (pre-1978) sets display / old bricks & sets discussion at BrickFest. It will be from 2-3PM on Friday. If any others would like to contribute, please let me know (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce)

old, bricks
(score: 3.108)

  Hi all.

Hey everyone in the QLD region. I'm new here and thought I'd introduce myself to you all. I'm 22, live in Gladstone and have gotten back into Lego (I discovered my old bricks from my childhood while moving out of my parent's place) and have gotten (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc)

old, bricks
(score: 3.099)

  Re: LegoLand figures/cars/landscape question

(...) I was told that the buildings, ships, etc. are replaced about every two years. I don't know how accurate this is because I'm pretty sure some of the buildings in Legoland CA have not been replaced since it opened. Anyway, when it's time to (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland)

old, bricks
(score: 3.096)

  Re: Question about recycling Lego

(...) Why would you throw away lbs of old bricks? I know sometimes I find a few that are deformed or broken or discolored beyond usability, but not "lbs" of them... If they're not in good enough condition for you, I bet some kid would love 'em. Give (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.095)

  Re: cleaning lego bricks

(...) Vineet-- I wash dirty and dusty LEGO bricks in the kitchen sink using regular dish soap and water--the water temp less than 40 degrees C. Let the bricks sit in the water for a bit, occassionally strirring 'em around with your hands. For (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 3.093)

  Re: color schemes on mecha

(...) Everyone else correct me if I am wrong, but I see what we create here and display with the world is our art form. We 'sculpt' these beautiful plastic pieces to have functionality and to look good. For me color is a BIG issue. I have every (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

old, bricks
(score: 3.090)

  Re: Massive FoundryDX Update

(...) Thanks. :) (...) What idealism is that? That Lego shouldn't make mecha? I think they should but I don't think they could do it justice. But hey, more parts fodder wouldn't hurt; the joints on the super battle droid are pretty cool. I just wish (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

old, bricks
(score: 3.078)

  Value of incomplete 6075-2 original yellow castle?

I posted this on the rec.toys.lego newsgroup, and some folks kindly directed me here. I just got a bunch of stuff back from my parents that's been in storage for probably 12 years, which included a lot of LEGO blocks. On PICSL I was able to find a (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.castle)

cleaning, old, bricks
(score: 3.077)

  Re: Classified ad haul

Not interested in buying pieces, but I have also done the classified ad thing. About two years ago, I put an ad in the local paper "Buying Used LEGOs" and could have gone broke. I paid less than market value for each collection I bought and nearly (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.075)

  Re: What's going on in the LEGO world?

(...) Remember that you (hopefully) still have all your old bricks. LEGO seems to be dropping the "Basic" sets from the shops in Denmark (I found _one_ single box in two shops last weekend), but I hope that it then at least will be possible to order (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.people)

old, bricks
(score: 3.074)

  My First Castle MOC - Drachepferd

Hi all- This is my first Castle MOC, the Drachepferd (kinda lame name, I know, but all I could think of was running "dragon horse" through The Fish [1] and using the coolest-sounding name). Used as a beast of burden and riding mount throughout the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.064)

  Find in Attic, Kind of lego related

This might kind of belong on off-topic. at least parts of it :) This week I'm doing some of that lovely spring cleaning everyone seems to get into when the weather gets nice :) I've been going through our attic, it's probably been 25 years since (...) (26 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.062)

  "spring cleaning" auction

Thinking of maybe holding another "spring cleaning" auction of old sets. Haven't done one of these in years. Need to clear out more space in the LEGO room. Lots of stuff, mostly 5-12 years old. Just a heads-up. Haven't decided whether to include (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.062)

  Re: "spring cleaning" auction

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) I look forward to the Town stuff. If the sets are 5 to 12 years old then it obviously falls within the great Town period of 1987 to 1992. (...) Assuming it's an AS, the recent price range has been between $250 (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.050)

  Value of older bricks

Hi, I just buy a lot of used parts, and in this lot where old bricks. I don't know much about the different versions of the Lego bricks, but one small batch have the old Lego logo and the other batch also, but placed differently. They all have "Pat. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.044)

More:  Next Page >>