 LEGO Company / 424
Re: Question about recycling Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 00:41:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

"Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> writes:
I know I find myself nearly devastated when I have to throw away lbs
of them when I'd rather find a way for LEGO to reuse or find a way
to offer a small exchange. I can see that it would nearly be
impossible for something like this to just happen.

Why would you throw away lbs of old bricks?  I know sometimes I find a
few that are deformed or broken or discolored beyond usability, but
not "lbs" of them...  If they're not in good enough condition for you,
I bet some kid would love 'em.  Give them away, or put them up on eBay
in "as is" condition.

--Bill.

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")