 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14334
14333  |  14335
Subject:
Value of older bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 02:08:50 GMT

Hi,

I just buy a lot of used parts, and in this lot where old bricks.  I don't
know much about the different versions of the Lego bricks, but one small
batch have the old Lego logo and the other batch also, but placed differently.
They all have "Pat. pend." on the back.  It is not the very old one, they
look like todays bricks, but the logo is not the same.

Anyway, they are pretty scratchy and I wanted to see if anybody is in the
search for such kind of material.  I don't want money for them.  If they
have any value to someone, I will give them for free.  Just pay me the shipping.

Like I told you, they are scratchy and not in such good condition.

I have:
batch 1
1 1x1 white
2 1x2 white