  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 1981 – 2000 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGOLAND® Dubai to open in 2016

LEGOLAND® Dubai to open in 2016 First LEGOLAND in the Middle East and seventh park to open worldwide. Merlin Entertainments and LEGO are to open the first LEGOLAND park in the Middle East in 2016. LEGOLAND Dubai - which will be the seventh LEGOLAND (...) (10 years ago, 16-Oct-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  NELUG welcomes your participation in the Boston area Festival of Trees

NELUG will be participating in both the Sleigh Bell Festival and the Festival of Trees in Boston Massachusetts December 6-8 2002. The main event will be the Sleigh Bell Festival where NELUG will have its 10'x20' train layout set up. This event is (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: slight

(...) What's the "W" word? "Dubya" ?? We don't use *that* word in our house if we can help it... (1) :-) (unfortunately there's nothing funny about that man. Our last halfway decent prez was Ronnie, since then we've had a succession of duds.. and he (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  New sorting system

I re-sorted my Lego last weekend and I'm pretty happy with it. I have finally exited the By-Color phase of my sorting system and graduated to the By-Shape phase. I don't have enough Lego (or patience when sorting) to go to By-Shape-and-Color but (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.storage)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  LEGO® Group "Spins" New Ninjago Property Into Animated Television Series

ENFIELD, Conn., March 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ LEGO® Group "Spins" New Ninjago Property Into Animated Television Series The LEGO® Group today announced that Ninjago, its original property centered on a rich story inspired by martial arts lore, has been (...) (14 years ago, 30-Mar-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Clarification

(...) If you don't have to turn the gears back again the solution might be to translate the rotation from the motor to linear motion, and then sort the back and forth motion and lead then to the two gears, then when the motion goes forth the one (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: When the world was young - thoughts

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:HE68oC.123n@lugnet.com... (...) Just for the record, that was my *fig's* masculinity that was compromised... (...) they (...) works, too: (...) (miniscule (...) story. Actually, the Dragon (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  News Talk: Commonwealth Jump Inhibitors as Aid talks commence

(URL) Editorial New Pacific has a duty to assist Again the prospect of ships jumping close to inhabited planets has raised its head. With timing that could only be described as most fortuitous, a report from Val Central of an unknown vessel jumping (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  plywood train tables

The first batch of modular train tables I made some years back have served us (PNLTC) very well. And over the years, I've gotton feedback and suggestions from a lot of people along with a wealth of direct experience using them over and over again. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Starship RPG

Hi guys, I've been interested in this Starship game for quite awhile now, looks like there's a good amount of excitement about it, but I've never been able to quite figure out exactly what it was. I'm sure everything starts to make sense once you're (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Directly connecting a digital camera module to the RCX

(...) Good reply. 1. The C3088 module allows framing, so we can reduce the data. 2. Why? Because we are in an educational environment, where the bulk is to teach how to program micro-controllers with the background thought that if the students learn (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Southport Review

(...) As an AFOL attending with my understanding wife, two enthusiatic girls (4 & 6) and their male freind (3) In thougt I might add our feelings as a 'visitor'... Firstly, we are not locals to Southport but live roughly 1 hour away in Northwich and (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  NASA Sends LEGO-Men on New Jupiter Mission

NASA Sends LEGO-Men on New Jupiter Mission When NASA launches its Juno exploration mission to Jupiter on Firday, the spacecraft will have three plastic passengers, namely LEGO figurines. Meant to "inspire children to explore science, technology, (...) (13 years ago, 4-Aug-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.lego, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Bygge av stor legotågbana.

(...) Lyckliga du! (-: Det låter som utmärkt läge för en Lego-träff i tågets tecken ;-) (...) Inte för att jag är någon expert på området (Ett lok, några vagnar och en rälsåtta, modell ä.), men vore det inte ganska lämpligt att satsa på (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.se)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: Multiplexing 4 touch sensors on an RCX input port

I have done work in this area. I chose to solve the problem to permit 4 touch sensors to be pressed in any arbitrary combination with high probability of getting the answer right :) A simple R, 2R, 4R, 8R scheme will do. I chose R = 40.2K. This is (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  2004 Castle Products

What a boost in Castle traffic in the last week! There has been quite a bit of discussion about how system castle is about to be completely and forever replaced by a Castle/Bionicle combo. This info has been gathered (or created) based on leaks, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: GFLTC & NGLTC Jacksonville GATS (More pics)

(...) As James T. mentioned it was a great time and very interesting to see up close and personal how other clubs did things at a train show to get more ideas. There are repeats in my pics but also lots of new angles on things. Also, at the end of (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  MOC: Tower Crane

I have recently finished a Technic Tower Crane with Power Functions. (URL) As with most of my Technic I was aiming for functionality rather than aesthetics, and I think after many hours tinkering I have achieved a successful Model. It stands at just (...) (16 years ago, 2-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  LEGOLAND California announces Knights’ Tournament to debut Memorial Day 2005

LEGOLAND California announces Knights’ Tournament to debut Memorial Day 2005 Cutting-edge robotic technology meets medieval LEGO adventure CARLSBAD, Calif. (January 27, 2005) – On Memorial Day 2005, LEGOLAND® California introduces Knights’ (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.mediawatch)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

  Re: New Thomas Duplo Trains

(...) I found Spencer a poor substitute, considering that Mallard was featured in the original books, in the story of Thomas' visit to the National Railway Museum in York, UK. Yes, there were A4s in silver streamlined livery, but the name could have (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

dimension
(score: 1.985)

More:  Next Page >>