  Search Results: brick dimension measurement wall
 Results 161 – 180 of about 30000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: USS Fletcher for public display

(...) Hey, that reminds me ... Actually, I've been working on frame-by-frame construction for my S-boat. I've completed the 20 main ribs, and am in the process of flushing out the contours between them. It's actually pretty satisfying, given that (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.military)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.195)

  Re: Official New Service Announcement From The BrickEngraver--LONG

(...) Hopefully--I actually sent them some yellow parts but did not get chance for samples. But it was not a deal killer. I would think, especially if printing with black that that would work. Black always has the highest opacity of any pigment and (...) (16 years ago, 27-Aug-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.194)

  Re: Suggestions for Buildathon

(...) Minifigs, now they have feelings.. and they assure me that out of all my toys they are the only ones that are sentient. And that all the rest aren't plotting to lock me in my room and make me play with them after years of neglect. They (...) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.fun.community)

brick, measurement
(score: 3.194)

  LEGOdometer

As is my tendency, here’s an absurdly long treatise describing the development of a LEGO Train Odometer Car (a.k.a. the “LEGOdometer”). (URL) A Little Background. After religiously attending them for several years, I stopped going to LEGO train (...) (16 years ago, 4-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

brick, measurement
(score: 3.194)

  Re: 8 millimeters or 5/16 inches? (was Re: Scales (Was: New Lego page!)

A whilo ago it struck me that the base unit of LEGO probably was defined in inches not in mm. 1/16 inch is far more an obvious unit than 1.6 mm. This is an interesting fact, because it reveals the British heritage of the LEGO brick. So while TLG (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.194)

  Re: RCX 'brick connectors' and how-they-work??

(...) I think xylene or xylol (sold under the brand name Goof Off (tm) ) would dissolve the ABS plastic. It dissolves every other type of plastic I've tried. (...) There are much better reasons why you can't have universal solvents. See (URL) if you (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.194)

  Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website

Wow! Nice renderings (the models are great too)! What program did you use to get the nice element delineation (brick lines) to show up? LPub? (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.194)

  Re: Odd brick SNOT

(...) In fact, each time TLC has produced a new part I've been amazed how the part fit well the System....how the part GEOMETRY fit well the System (I don't want to upset people about bleys). It's noticeably true when talking about SNOT parts. I'm (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.schleim)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.194)

  Re: LEGO Scale Question

Hi Welshie, (...) On the contrary, your question is the crux of the issue, that being scale in the LEGO Minifig world. I am going to base my answer on a few assumptions, so please forgive me if pass along some data which you already know. "Studs" (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.build, FTX)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.193)

  Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website

(...) The porgram is called MEGAPov. It is an unoffical patch of POV-Ray. You can get it here: (URL) the same as POV-Ray but you use the find_egde function to get the brick lines. An easier way is to install POV, MEGAPOv and LPub. LPub has a (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.193)

  Re: Here's One From Yesteryear

(...) Dave, Thanks much! Glad to know that people enjoy the approach. I keep studying the boxes and catalogs... That was Lego at its best, AFAIAC, though I do enjoy other eras, too. It seems, for me, the photography and image presentation add (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.193)

  Re: The Brick Testament - God Wreaks Havoc

(...) Thanks, Kyle. After six years of working on this project, I'm going to need people to tell me if I start losing my touch as an illustrator. I will, of course, keep trying to better myself as a builder, but if nothing else I hope I can at least (...) (16 years ago, 24-Aug-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.193)

  Re: "33" Slope Shocker... Possible name change?

"James J." <jejackso@memphis.edu> wrote in message news:GBHo7t.911@lugnet.com... (...) According to the "Lego Dimension Guide" I have that was created by Onyx (I think) the angle is 26.565 degrees. That is what I use and it hits it perfect every (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.193)

  Contest du jour: Best sets <10 bricks in shortest dimension

Hi, Contest du jour: I have an office "air-quarium" (glass enclosed volume to put stuff in) that is 10 bricks deep, and about 65-70 bricks long, by about a foot high. What are your favorite, or "Best" sets to fit this space to display? Also, please (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.starwars)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.193)

  Re: "33" Slope Shocker... Possible name change?

(...) Steve, I'm thinking it would be of more use to name the parts using a "Rise/Run" method, like in architecture. When using the LEGO pieces the important thing is not the actual angle on the sloped face, anymore than it is the actual height, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.192)

  Re: Containers

(...) Yea, with a wide enough area, one could use the 2x2/2x2 brackets. It would need a depth of 4 for each side though (meaning a container at least 8 wide). There might also be ways to use the 1x1 brick with studs on all 4 sides. Unfortuantely, to (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.192)

  Re: Ambassador Train - What do we want to do?

(...) 4x16 is the base dimension, I think a standard container is 3 bricks and two plates high of vertical surface. See here: (URL) build containers that conform to that standard) Note that it would be best not to use the two plates, stick to just 3 (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.192)

  part database issues I have had to deal with

I have just posted my current parts list in the message: (URL) might be of interest to this discussion group because it illustrates how to deal with several issues I had to overcome when I started dealing with parts identification (which I was doing (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.192)

  Textured bricks that look like bricks?

Well, here's another one of my silly ideas: I got some black roof bricks today from Shop At Home. I was sorting them into their proper container, but of course couldn't resist snapping a few together into a roof segment, just to see how they looked. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.192)

  Beds

Do you have beds in your houses? How do you build them? I use this simple solution: 3 2*4 bricks and one 2*4 slope. Place the bricks in a row, so that it has the dimension of 4*6 studs. Now place the slope in one end of the brick row. Voilá! A (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

brick, dimension
(score: 3.192)

More:  Next Page >>