 Star Wars / 14875
Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 04:01:44 GMT

Wow!  Nice renderings (the models are great too)!  What program did you use
to get the nice element delineation (brick lines) to show up? LPub?

In lugnet.starwars, Ahui Herrera writes:
Get the nth Dimension Star Wars CAD model again. I had posted these models
to brickshelf after the nth-Dimension website went down.
Here is the webpage url:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_downloads/nthdim.htm

-AHui