 Star Wars / 14882
Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:57:55 GMT

Hey Ahui,
I looked at your site for the first time, what triggered me were not the
Starwars models (don't worry, they look fine) but that you combined LEGO
with poetry. I've never seen that before, certainly not on that scale. Truly
original en personal, I read them all. Unfortunately, the links of "hey
pretty girl" and "no one left to speak" seem to be broken.

So...
Are there more poems in the Vero series?

Please let me (and the LUGNET community) know and keep up the good work.

Greetz, Bas