 Star Wars / 14892
Re: Star Wars LDraw Models by Nth Dimension Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 04:31:25 GMT

Thank You!Thank You!Thank You!

:-)

Gary

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Get the nth Dimension Star Wars CAD model again. I had posted these models
to brickshelf after the nth-Dimension website went down. After the
brickshelf moderating went up, my folder has been blocked.  So I have made • a
webpage so you can stil get the images and LDraw files of the following • models:

ATT (unoffical)
AT-AA
AT-AT
At-PT