  Search Results: brasso
 Results 321 – 340 of 349.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 6198 Sting Ray Stormer 37% off at Amazon

(...) AFAIK (and I've been looking for a while) no set has ever used 14x14 bottoms. From looking at the MF pictures again, it looks like they're 10x10s simply "moved apart" far enough to give the proper outside diameter; this would explain why the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Emerald Chapel

Some people were asking where I got all those trans-green pieces: The large trans green corner at the back of my cathedral comes in 6199. This set has 2 of them. You may be able to find this for half price in the stores. I've also seen them on (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: How to clean parts

(...) First: take all your stuff apart completely -- even down to arms our of sockets and legs off of the waist part. This allows you to get into all the nooks and crannies and to not trap air in between elements while soaking. For grey and white (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.build)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: New 2002 Star Wars sets at Ozbricks!

"Aaron Coghill" <coghilla@austarnet.com.au> wrote in message news:GuFEL1.45B@lugnet.com... (...) These have also appeared at a major Melbourne retailer. Don't worry, I left some behind... ;-) This is how much each cost: 7103 Jedi Duel $18.67 7113 (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Bulk pirate parts?

(...) Honestly, don't hold your breath waiting - they are going to put out the items that they can sell in true bulk, and anything pirate-specific is going to be way down the list. But if they get around to it, minifig items would be the most likely (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.pirates)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: My new Engine: SD70M

(...) Nice model. Big too (I visited Portland last week, and met Kim and Steve Barile for lunch and got to see this engine in person). One thing, we need a reasonable way to get weight bricks, that engine just felt WAY too light for such a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Customizing Subgroup (was Re: Some Lego cleaning experiments)

A 1/4 part bleach to 3/4 parts water -- or some other milder conconction of bleach to water -- used on white, grey, or clear bricks and left to soak for 1- 2 weeks will absolutely work. I have done it, I know it for a fact that it works. The result (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Junk Box #3

(...) Good point. Let's keep the plates mostly to ones that are useable, just not good enough the contributor's collection. With that in mind, probably about half the plates I pulled from Junk Box #1 can go into Junk Box #3, but I will still ask (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Allanton NZ new creations

Check out my Latest News page for pictures from my recent buildathon. URL below. ( Also showing at the BrickShelf.com Gallery) 1/ Light and dark pink bus stop. 2/ I washed my new work van and it shrunk :) 3/ Aquarium (unfinished as I can't find one (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nz, lugnet.town)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: How do you clean a bunch of lego?

John, Do a search on Lugnet for "clean" or "cleaning" - I think there may even be something in the Guide on it. As far as getting them "shiny" again, that's tougher, as the dulling of the finish is more due to minute scratches than it is to dirt. (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Time cruisers or Time losers? (was:Re: Pirate/castle helmet...)

(...) *there*... :-) They have all of the sets at the Virginia LEGO Outlet store, I got a few at a pretty good discount. They still have a bunch if you ever wander down this way. =) I hated the sets when they came out during my dark ages, they just (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  FA [eBay] Tan, Dark Grey, and Undead - UPDATE I

Hi all, Just an update with a few "teasers" in case people don't realise what I'm offering in these lots: All-auction List: (URL) [LFB] Large Lot of Large Tan Lego Plates Current bid: $1.00 Auction ends on: Feb-15-00, 21:50:26 PST (URL) steal for 10 (...) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Welcome to the Wild Forest

(...) I really like your update! Economy of words and pictures that conveys so much...(there is elegance in simplicity) I like the mushroom? gathering pic and the use of Naboo swamp plants in a way I never thought of outside the cottage. The (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Experience of Frustration - Wife, Paint, and LEGO Items

To All, I am not totally sure where to put this, this goes under experience. LMK if there is a more appropriate place. My lovely and gracious wife, Lynn, decided to paint a newly purchased cabinet for one of our bathrooms. I got home on Tuesday, and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Best way to remove marker pen from Lego?

(...) It's amazing what people think is still a sellable item, isn't it? I have had one too many bad deals from eBay (and one REALLY bad deal, that actually mad me angry because of the disparity between actual condition and advertised condition). (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.auction)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Ship Power Core

Mr L F Braun wrote in message <3856C9BC.6EEECE67@p...su.edu>... (...) I (...) (Did (...) Thanks Lindsay, and everyone else, for your feedback. Yes, I did use macro. The camera was a Kodak DC215, which is perhaps not as good value for money as some (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Hellooo?

Heheh, actually I am here, been busier then ever working because I plan to leave my job here at the College, Tired of State Politics and waiting for things to happen, Plus Babysitting College students is not fun anymore!! Caboose Crack? heheh nahhh, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Mini-Review of 6977 - Arachnoid Star Base

This set has been around for a while, so I suspect its been reviewed before. It was recently on sale for half-price ($40) at Zainy Brainy, so I'm reviewing it in terms of this new price. I've also seen it at KBToys heavily discounted. I had always (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Vought F-4 Corsair

(...) I do, actually. It's not in my brickshelf account, yet. I need to redesign my whole web page but I just haven't made the time. (URL) the intro to the page. I did a cheesy diorama for it, as well. Just some things I had that I thought would fit (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.build.military)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

  Re: 2002 catalog scans at FBTB

(...) critical (...) I too like the new canopies. Always good to have new types of these. And in trans brown and red too! I'm mildly dissapointed that they don't have a hinge on the back. I miss the old days with canopies that connected to a 1x4 (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.year.2002)

brasso
(score: 1.000)

More:  Next Page >>