Re: Welcome to the Wild Forest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 16:49:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Leah Cardaci writes:
Good Morning everybody :-)

I’ve created a .FTX page for a part of my realm called the Wild Forest at:
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~397/Domains/WildForest

A few of the bios are the same as ones already on CW, but most of them are new.

Please, LMKWYT

-L

I really like your update!

Economy of words and pictures that conveys so much...(there is elegance in
simplicity)

I like the mushroom? gathering pic and the use of Naboo swamp plants in a
way I never thought of outside the cottage.

The following are random musings...

Noble and Honora's house stands out...
(I have been wanting to do a mostly/all tan structure for ages)  I lke the
efficient use of interior spaces and the great details like the "imperial
decorative plate" and the shelf in Honoras room.  I have trouble giving
interiors an authentic look...this, however, seems to be your specialty.

I like the whole society that you are creating...lol
(Salesman, cheats, + liars from Lowest of the Low was in the cd player as I
was viewing your pages)
Healers are a vital aspect of modern and ancient societies that are seldom
represented...very cool idea to show case them and their talents.  I think
your "medieval beer/liquor and grocery distributors" are truly
inspirational.  I realize that my creations are generally warrior centered
and neglect to represent merchants wisemen and common folk...lol..I'll have
to work on that.

Did you Brasso a couple Qui-gonns to do Noble and a couple other characters
w/ goatees and half beards?

I have to say that your forest civiliation has the most balanced male to
female ratio I have seen...lol

I spent half an hour poking around and looking at the pics...I look forward
to other developments.

                 John
(after seeing Pawel's, Frank's, and Wilson's updates...I have to get off my
butt and take some more pics...alot of great contributions lately)